Sunday, December 12, 2010

My day

Today was such a great day. Finally got to church after a year of not going. It was the most heartwarming day ever. The people were so welcoming,and made me feel at home. I honestly can't wait to go again. I'm so happy rite now. I could just get up and dance :) Have you ever been so happy with the way things are going, you could shout? I have come to a realization That everything happens for a reason. The lord has awesome plans for us all of the world. He never departs from us, it's us people that leave him. I'm just glad that i found my way back to a wonderful journey with the Lord, and if you don't have God in your Life. I pray that you will one day find your way to the road of wonderful things and walk with me and other millions in this world. May you all have a awesome week full of love,smiles,hugs,laughter :) God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment